Important Financial Information
Investing in your child’s spiritual and educational foundation is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make.
Our goal each year is to be good and wise stewards of the resources God has provided in order to deliver extraordinary value in relationship to each family’s financial investment.
When Christian education is a desire beyond your means, tuition assistance may be available to help make Liberty Prep accessible for your family.
Kindergarten, first grade, and students who were in public/charter school the semester prior to applying to Liberty Prep may be eligible for an NC Opportunity Scholarship.
Please see www.ncseaa.edu/OSG.htm for more information.
Liberty Prep makes use of FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment to help us evaluate requests for financial aid. Financial aid applications are open each year from November 1 – February 28 for the following school year. New families must complete a student application before being considered for financial aid. Submitting an application does not guarantee financial aid.
The application process requires the submission of detailed financial information, including a copy of the most recent tax forms. There is a $35 application fee charged by FACTS.
Any financial assistance granted by LPCA will amount to no more than 50% of annual tuition, and is awarded to students of any race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin. If you already have a FACTS account to pay tuition, you will use the same login information. The Liberty Prep Board of Directors uses this information to determine the financial aid awards.
- Multi-student family discounts: 3rd + students 12% discount
- 2% tuition discount given for annual payment plans.
- Current Students: A non-refundable enrollment fee per student is due within fourteen days of student acceptance or at the time of re-enrollment to LPCA. $250 per student with a family maximum of $500. Late enrollment fee for re-enrollment is $300 per student with no family cap (after February 28).
- New Students: A non-refundable enrollment fee per student is due within fourteen days of student acceptance or at the time of re-enrollment to LPCA. $250 per student with a family maximum of $500. Late enrollment fee for re-enrollment is $300 per student with no family cap (after August 1st).
- A non-refundable book and supply fee per student is due by June 5 ($25 late fee). For new students enrolling after June 5 fee is due within fourteen days of student acceptance or late fee applies.
- Tuition may be paid in full, semi-annually, or in 10 monthly installments August 5th through May. Late fees apply for payments received after the 10th of each month. If necessary, tuition may by paid over 12 months, beginning in June.
- All tuition plans must be set up through FACTS (FACTS requires an annual service charge of $20 for annual or semi-annual payment plans and $50 for monthly payment plans.
- Tuition refunds are given on a per case basis. There is a fee of one month’s tuition for students that withdraw after June 10, and thereafter. No refunds are given for enrollment, application or supply fees. Tuition is payable for the month of withdrawal and is not prorated. Tuition for classes dropped after the posted drop date is not refunded. Tuition will be charged until a withdrawal form is submitted to our office and all applicable textbooks have been returned.
- Most books and curriculum are provided by Liberty Prep and remain the property of Liberty Prep. Consumable materials (workbooks, etc.) are retained by the student at the end of the year. Families are responsible for replacement costs of lost or damaged curriculum or library books. A list of optional approved materials to purchase for home use is available.
- Students are required to adhere to the established dress code (see LPCA student handbook). Families are responsible for purchasing items for each student.
- Liberty Prep will furnish a reasonable list of school supplies required for all students. Parents will be responsible for purchasing each student’s school supplies.
- All fees assessed by the school are a financial obligation due to the school according to the established due dates. Student records, including report cards, are held until all obligations have been paid in full through the school office. If there is an overdue balance, students are not permitted to re-register or graduate from Liberty Prep.
- Each family may receive a $250 credit toward tuition for each new full-time student completing the enrollment process (and accepted) at LPCA. New family must confirm referral in the application. Credit will be given in September. In the event of multiple family referrals, the credit will be split equally. Students that are wait-listed will not count unless a space is confirmed. New students must enroll by fall semester.
- HS students must pay full tuition regardless of the number of classes taken on campus.
Tuition, Fees and Financial Policies 2020-2021
Application & Testing Fee: New students pay a one-time, non-refundable fee of $200 per student for 1st-12th grades, and $50 per student for kindergarten. This fee is due at the time of application, and covers mandatory placement testing and FACTS processing fees.
Annual Tuition Rates (core classes meet 3 days per week, electives may vary)
|Kindergarten||Core + Rotating Specials||$5500|
|1st – 5th||Core + Rotating Specials||$6000|
|6th – 8th||Includes 4 Core + 2 electives||$6500|
|9th – 12th||Includes 6 courses, plus Winterim*||$6500|
*HS Online Courses are an additional charge
Annual Early Enrollment Fee (see Notes):
– Returning Students – $250 during re-enrollment period of Feb 14th-28th, $300 after Feb 28th.
– New Student Enrollment – $250 before Aug. 1st, $300 after Aug. 1st.
Annual Book & Supply Fee Per Student – $250
Schedule Change Fee (class changes after 1st day of quarter) $25
Material Fees/Lab Fees (if applicable for course) $15-100
Sports Fees (max $500 per student) $150-$250
Theatre Fee per production (max $200 per student) $100
Club Fees Varies
Student Parking Space $25
Referral Credit (per student referred) $250
Optional* K-5 Homework Help (annual) $300
*Homework Help is a required class if you need afternoon van transportation.
Van Transportation: One-Way Annual $275
Van Transportation: AM and PM Annual $550