Important Financial Information
Investing in your child’s spiritual and educational foundation is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make.
Our goal each year is to be good and wise stewards of the resources God has provided in order to deliver extraordinary value in relationship to each family’s financial investment.
When Christian education is a desire beyond your means, tuition assistance may be available to help make Liberty Prep accessible for your family.
NC State Education Assistance Authority
K, 1st and 2nd graders, and students who were in public/charter school the semester prior to applying to Liberty Prep may be eligible for an NC Opportunity Scholarship.
The applications for the Opportunity Scholarship open on February 1st and close on August 31st. The Priority Window closes on March 1st. Applications are NOT processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please see www.ncseaa.edu/OSG.htm for more information.
Liberty Prep Financial Aid
Liberty Prep makes use of FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment to help us evaluate requests for financial aid. Financial aid applications are open each year from November 1 – February 28 for the following school year. New families must complete a student application before being considered for financial aid. Submitting an application does not guarantee financial aid.
The application process requires the submission of detailed financial information, including a copy of the most recent tax forms. There is a $35 application fee charged by FACTS.
Any financial assistance granted by LPCA will amount to no more than 50% of annual tuition, and is awarded to students of any race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin. If you already have a FACTS account to pay tuition, you will use the same login information. The Liberty Prep Board of Directors uses this information to determine the financial aid awards.
- Multi-student family discounts: 3rd + students 12% discount (applied to 3rd + students)
- 2% tuition discount given for pre-payment of full tuition paid by August 5 (full time students only)
- All Students: A non-refundable enrollment fee of $150 per student is due within fourteen days of student acceptance or at the time of re-enrollment to LPCA. Enrollment fee increases to $300 per student with no family cap after the re-enrollment deadline, after fourteen days of acceptance, or anytime after August 5th.
- A non-refundable book and supply fee per student is due by June 5 ($25 late fee). For new students enrolling after June 5, fee is due within fourteen days of student acceptance or late fee applies.
- Tuition may be paid in full, semi-annually, or in 10 monthly installments August 5th, through May. Late fees apply for payments received after the 10th of each month.
- All tuition plans must be set up through FACTS (FACTS requires an annual service charge of $25 for annual or semi-annual payment plans and $55 for monthly payment plans).
- Tuition refunds are given on a per case basis. Any withdrawals after May 1st are responsible for the book and supply fee and paying the withdrawal fee of one month’s tuition. No refunds are given for enrollment, application, or supply fees. Tuition is payable for the month of withdrawal and is not prorated. Tuition for classes dropped after the posted drop date is not refunded. Tuition will be charged until a withdrawal form is submitted to our office and all applicable textbooks have been returned.
- Most books and curricula are provided by Liberty Prep and remain the property of Liberty Prep. Consumable materials (workbooks, etc.) are retained by the student at the end of the year. Families are responsible for replacement costs of lost or damaged curriculum or library books. A list of optional approved materials to purchase for home use is available upon request.
- Students are required to adhere to the established dress code (see LPCA student handbook). Families are responsible for purchasing items for each student.
- Liberty Prep will furnish a reasonable list of school supplies required for all students. Parents will be responsible for purchasing each student’s school supplies, including a Chromebook for secondary students.
- All fees assessed by the school are a financial obligation due to the school according to the established due dates. Student records, including report cards, are held until all obligations have been paid in full through the school office. If there is an overdue balance, students are not permitted to re-register or graduate from Liberty Prep.
- Referral Credits: A family may receive a $250 credit toward tuition for the referral of each new full-time student completing the enrollment process (and accepted) at LPCA. The new family must confirm referral in their application. Credit will be given in October. In the event of multiple family referrals, the credit will be split equally. Newly referred students must enroll by fall semester.
- Full-time HS students must pay full tuition regardless of the number of classes taken on campus.
Tuition, Fees and Financial Policies 2022-2023
Application & Testing Fee: New students pay a one-time, non-refundable fee of $200 per student for 1st-12th grades and $50 per student for kindergarten. This fee is due at the time of application and covers applicable placement testing and FACTS processing fees.
Annual Tuition Rates (core classes meet 3 days per week, electives may vary)
|Kindergarten||Core + Rotating Specials (included)||$5800|
|1st – 5th||Core + Rotating Specials (included)||$6400|
|6th – 8th||Includes 4 Core + 2 electives||$6900|
|9th – 12th||Includes 6 courses, plus Winterim*||$6900|
*HS Online Courses are an additional charge
Annual Enrollment Fee per Student: $150
Late Enrollment Fee per Student: $300
Annual Book & Supply Fee Per Student – $255
Material Fees/Lab Fees (if applicable for course): $15-100
Sports Fees (max $600 per student): $175-$300
Theatre Fee per production: $100
Club Fees: Varies
Student Parking Space $25
Referral Credit (per student referred) $250 credit
Optional* K-5 Homework Help (annual) $400
*First priority is given to students with secondary siblings and staff members.
Additional availability to be determined