Supporting LPCA Athletics
The LPCA Athletics Booster Club exists to:
1. Promote the involvement in athletics as a way to Glorify God, the giver of all gifts and talents. “Each of you should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms” (1 Peter 4:10 NIV).
2. Promote the involvement in athletics as a spiritual learning ground for life by understanding that a win or a loss of a game is temporary, but the witness and example shown in each game can be everlasting. “ Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.” (I Cor 9:25)
3. Promote a deep sense of school spirit at LPCA and foster a pride in the student body to adhere to the characteristics of a Patriot.
4. Partner with the LPCA Athletics Director and Administration to assess financial needs and then raise funds to support those needs not covered by student tuition.
5. Provide physical assistance to the LPCA Athletic Director in the form of hosting events planned by the Athletics Department.
Spirited Support and Fundraising
Liberty Prep’s Booster Club is comprised of many enthusiastic parents or family members of Liberty Prep’s students. The purpose of the Booster Club is to support the athletic department with spirited support and fundraising. Parents can help by joining the Booster Club, funds are raised through membership fees and all levels of membership will receive a membership gift to show their support for the Patriots. Creating a Booster Club supports the athletic department, coaching staff and student-athletes. Parental involvement is crucial to our success. Other ways parents can assist the athletic program is by volunteering at the game, praying for our coaches and athletes, running concessions, recruiting members and getting sponsorships from businesses.
Becoming a member of the Booster Club is the perfect way for an LPCA family to make friends, volunteer and support our school.
Booster Club Membership
Liberty Prep Christian Academy believes that athletics are an integral part of the educational experience, physically, emotionally and spiritually, for tomorrow’s leaders. The LPCA Athletics Booster Club exists to help field competitive teams who represent the LPCA standard of excellence and statement of faith.
The Booster Club consists of and is a success because of our involved school parents, alumni, parents of alumni, community members, and others who support and voluntarily assist in the advancement of the LPCA interscholastic athletics program by hosting events, raising necessary funds, and promoting a strong sense of school spirit.
The LPCA ABC is open to anyone with an interest in Patriot athletics, an LPCA ABC membership is important in helping provide our teams with the competitive advantage needed to be successful.
Your 2017-2018 LPCA Booster Club membership will help raise funds for our athletic department and athletes. As our most sincere expression of gratitude, all levels of membership will receive gifts in appreciation of the support for our Patriot athletes.
Other ways parents can assist the athletic program is by volunteering at the game, praying for our coaches and athletes, running concessions and admissions, and recruiting memberships from businesses.
Becoming a member of the Booster Club is the perfect way for an LPCA family to make friends, volunteer and support our school!
Booster Club events
We are excited to support our Winter Sports! Basketball season is upon us and there is still time to become a BOOSTER CLUB MEMBER! The Booster Club needs your help to provide the Athletic Department what they need! So far this year we are providing 10 regulation volleyballs and team transportation to away games as needed! We cannot do this without your support! CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO BECOME A MEMBER!
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. To place your scrip orders, you need to create a ShopWithScrip® account. Go to ShopWithScrip.com and click on the ‘How to Enroll’ button at the top of the page.
2. Next, click ‘Join Your Scrip Program.’ You will need to enter your organization’s unique enrollment code: CC2L783B534L9. This code allows the ShopWithScrip system to link your account activity with our organization.
3. Next, fill in all the required information and click ‘Register.’ You will be asked to select two challenge questions and provide answers, which will be required if you forget your password. Keep in mind that your answers are case-sensitive.
NEXT, SET UP YOUR PRESTOPAY ACCOUNT (required): Pay for your scrip gift cards online with PrestoPay™, the convenient payment system available on ShopWithScrip.com. When you use PrestoPay, your order payment is transferred securely via electronic debit. You won’t have to drop off any more checks!
Scrip is fundraising while you shop! Shop for Christmas Gift Card giving, purchase prepaid Gas Cards and Grocery Cards for your personal use or gifts, give or use Restaurant Gift Cards…the possibilities are endless. Whatever you shop for…there’s now a gift or prepaid card for that! (and it will earn rebates for the Booster Club at NO COST to you!)
Here’s how it works: you buy a scrip gift card through the online scrip program. You pay face value, and the Booster Club will earn an immediate rebate percentage that’s typically between 3% and 15% depending on the retailer. Then you use that gift card on your normal purchases or give as gifts. You’re not spending any extra money, and there’s no selling involved— you’re just earning for your organization!
Help the Boosters by purchasing cards for these retailers:
Target – 2.5%
Bath & Body Works – 13%
Old Navy – 14%
Papa John’s – 8%
Home Goods – 7%
Sam’s Club – 2.5%