Steps to Becoming a Liberty Prep Patriot
We look forward to welcoming your family to Liberty Prep. Our admissions process helps us get to know each other, and find the perfect fit for our partnership.*
1. INFORMATION MEETING: You may submit an application at any time, but attending an Open House, Information Meeting, school tour, or private meeting is required. Due to our unique model of education where parental involvement is a necessary element, both parents are strongly encouraged to attend. Students are also welcome. Review materials, discuss and pray as a family. CLICK HERE to register for our next Open House or Tour.
2. APPLICATION: Applications for January (2021/22 school year) are now open for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 6th grades only. The deadline for this January enrollment is November 8, 2021. Submit an application online for each student by clicking here. A one-time non-refundable application/placement fee of $200 per student for 1st-12th grades, and $50 for kindergarten, must be submitted with the application. The application is complete when the application fee is paid. The deadline to apply for 2022/23 school year is May 1, 2022.
3. PLACEMENT TESTING: Incoming Kindergarten students will take an incoming placement test on campus on one of the scheduled testing dates. All other incoming students (except high school home school students taking three or fewer classes) will be tested for evaluation. The cost of placement testing is included in the application fee.
4. FAMILY INTERVIEW: LPCA will schedule a family interview (both parents and students are to attend) after placement testing is complete. The following documentation MUST be presented at the interview.
- Copy of birth certificate
- Updated immunization records or letter of exemption
- Latest transcript or report card
- Homeschool students must bring their latest year-end test scores
5. ACCEPTANCE: Liberty Prep has a limited number of positions available in each grade, and therefore cannot accept every student that applies. Completed student applications are reviewed by the admissions committee. Selections are made based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, academic capabilities, test scores, previous grades, attendance and behavior reports, as well as overall fit within the school that always keeps the student’s best interest in mind. As a private school that does not receive public funding, Liberty Prep is not required to uphold IEP or 504 plans. Students with these plans may submit an application for our team to review. Parents will receive notice of the committee’s enrollment decision via email.
Upon acceptance at Liberty Prep, the early enrollment fee (before August 1st) of $150 per student must be paid within 14 days to secure enrollment. After August 5th, the enrollment fee is $300/student. Book and Supply Fees must be paid by the posted due date.
Liberty Prep admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, and activities generally accorded or made available to its students and does not discriminate on the basis of race in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletic or other school-administered programs.
*Liberty Prep reserves the right to make a decision determining acceptance at any time during the admissions process.
Liberty Prep views parents as primarily responsible for their child’s dress code compliance. At any time during the school day, the purpose of the dress code is to present a positive, modest image and provide an environment conducive to learning. All students are expected to maintain good grooming habits and appropriate dress. Parents, please take a moment each day to ensure your student is dressed according to policy.