Welcome to Liberty Prep
Making the right educational choice for our children is often one of the most challenging decisions we face. We are thankful for your consideration of Liberty Prep as a viable option in that process.
We are here to serve you and equip you in what we believe is a “better way” to educate our future generations: giving them the gift of time with their families as they receive an outstanding education.
Due to the unique model of our school and level of parental involvement, all families who interested in attending Liberty Prep are required to attend an open house, an information meeting, or a scheduled Informational tour of the school.
- February 5th 2019 5:30 PM K-3
- April 9th 2019 9:30 AM – 433 Williamson Road (Kindergarten Preview )
Steps to Becoming a Liberty Prep Patriot
We look forward to welcoming your family to Liberty Prep. Our admissions process helps us get to know each other, and find the perfect fit for our partnership.
1. INFORMATION MEETING: You may submit an application at anytime, but attending an Open House, Information Meeting, school tour, or private meeting is required. Due to our unique model of education where parental involvement is a necessary element, both parents are strongly encouraged to attend. Students are also welcome. Review materials, discuss and pray as a family. CLICK HERE to register for an upcoming event.
2. APPLICATION: Submit an application online for each student by clicking here. A one-time non-refundable application/placement fee of $150 per student must be submitted with the application. The application is complete when the application fee is paid.
3. PLACEMENT TESTING: Incoming Kindergarten students will take an incoming placement test on campus on one of the scheduled testing dates. All other incoming students (except high school homeschool students taking three or less classes) will be tested at The Davidson Center for Learning. The cost of placement testing is included in the application fee.
4. FAMILY INTERVIEW: LPCA will schedule a family interview (both parents and students are to attend) after placement testing is complete. The following documentation MUST be presented at the interview.
- Copy of birth certificate
- Updated immunization records or letter of exemption
- Latest transcript or report card
- Homeschool students must bring their latest year-end test scores
Upon acceptance at Liberty Prep, the registration fee of $250 per student ($500 family maximum) must be paid within 10 days to secure enrollment. Book and Supply Fees must be paid by the posted due date.
Liberty Prep views parents as primarily responsible for their child’s dress code compliance. At any time during the school day, the purpose of the dress code is to present a positive, modest image and provide an environment conducive to learning. All students are expected to maintain good grooming habits and appropriate dress. Parents, please take a moment each day to ensure your student is dressed according to policy