WELCOME TO LIBERTY PREP
Making the right educational choice for our children is often one of the most challenging decisions we face. We are thankful for your consideration of Liberty Prep as a viable option in that process.
Applications are now closed for the 2023/24 school year. Please scroll down this page for more information.
If you have any questions about the admissions process please contact Kim:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 704-660-3933 & Press 1
Open Houses & School Tours
We are here to serve you and equip you in what we believe is a “better way” to educate our future generations: giving them the gift of time with their families as they receive an outstanding education.
We are currently at full capacity for all 2023 Open Houses and Tours. Please watch for future Open House & Tour dates. At this time we are not able to provide private individual tours.
Steps to Becoming a Liberty Prep Patriot
We look forward to welcoming your family to Liberty Prep. Our admissions process helps us get to know each other, and find the perfect fit for our partnership.*
1. INFORMATION MEETING: You may submit an application at any time, but attending an Open House, Information Meeting, school tour, or private meeting is required. Due to our unique model of education where parental involvement is a necessary element, both parents are strongly encouraged to attend. Students are also welcome. Review materials, discuss, and pray as a family.
2. APPLICATION: Submit an application online for each student by clicking here. A non-refundable application fee of $200 per student for 1st-11th grades, and $50 for kindergarten, must be submitted with the application. The application is complete when the application fee is paid. The deadline to apply for 2023/24 school year is March 1, 2023.
3. PLACEMENT TESTING: Incoming Kindergarten students will take an incoming placement test on campus on one of the scheduled testing dates. All other incoming students will be tested for evaluation. The cost of placement testing is included in the application fee, but testing is not guaranteed if a position has already been filled. Students may be put in the application pool and testing scheduled at a later date as positions allow. The application fee is non-refundable even if testing does not occur.
4. FAMILY INTERVIEW: LPCA will schedule a family interview (both parents and students are to attend) after placement testing is complete. The following documentation MUST be presented at the interview.
- Copy of birth certificate
- Updated immunization records or letter of exemption
- Latest transcript or report card
- Homeschool students must bring their latest year-end test scores
5. ACCEPTANCE: Liberty Prep has a limited number of positions available in each grade, and therefore cannot accept every student that applies. Completed student applications are reviewed by the admissions committee. Selections are made based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, academic capabilities, test scores, previous grades, attendance and behavior reports, as well as overall fit within the school that always keeps the student’s best interest in mind. As a private school that does not receive public funding, Liberty Prep is not required to uphold IEP or 504 plans. Students with these plans may submit an application for our team to review. Parents will receive notice of the committee’s enrollment decision via email.
Upon acceptance at Liberty Prep, the early enrollment fee (before August 1st) of $150 per student must be paid within 14 days to secure enrollment. After August 5th, the enrollment fee is $300/student. Book and Supply Fees must be paid by the posted due date.
Liberty Prep admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, and activities generally accorded or made available to its students and does not discriminate on the basis of race in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletic or other school-administered programs.
*Liberty Prep reserves the right to make a decision determining acceptance at any time during the admissions process.
Liberty Prep views parents as primarily responsible for their child’s dress code compliance. At any time during the school day, the purpose of the dress code is to present a positive, modest image and provide an environment conducive to learning. All students are expected to maintain good grooming habits and appropriate dress. Parents, please take a moment each day to ensure your student is dressed according to policy.