Liberty Prep Christian Academy partners with parents to provide an excellent
Christian education that prepares students for college and equips them for life.
- To inspire students to develop and maintain a strong spiritual foundation based on faith in God’s Word.
- To utilize our unique partnership with families to empower students with passion, courage, and conviction to achieve a college preparatory level of academic excellence, and bring out the best in each student.
- To develop an environment of fellowship among students, staff and parents, where kindness, character, and integrity are sought and honored.
- To encourage leadership, ministry, and service within our school, our community, and beyond.
“Whatever you do, whether in word or in deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.”
Non-Denominational Statement of Faith
Liberty Preparatory Christian Academy’s Statement of Faith is fundamental to basic Christian tenets and contains those doctrines to which we unreservedly adhere and teach. It is our desire to maintain this position and to do so in all fairness to each family. We choose to remain united in the salvation and love of Christ, avoiding the dissension which may be caused by denominational differences.
- There is one sovereign God in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- There is one way of salvation: faith in Jesus Christ, the son of God, who lived as a man, died for the sins of all men, and was resurrected so that all who believe in their hearts and confess Jesus as Lord with their mouths will be saved.
- There is one book of truth: the Bible, God’s written revelation to man, authoritative, reliable, and inerrant and without need of any other document(s) to complete its message.
- There is one body: the church, with its many parts acting in unison.
- The Holy Spirit indwells the believer and gives the enabling power of God to live a holy life, to overcome sin, to understand the Bible and to do the will of God.
- We believe in the biblical definition of marriage as the covenant relationship between one man and one woman.
At Liberty Prep, we do not intend to shield our students from all of the sin and ugliness inherent in a fallen world, but rather to teach them to confront those realities openly and honestly and, especially, from a God-centered perspective, so that they might be in the world—and have an impact on the world–without becoming of the world.