Important Financial Information
Investing in your child’s spiritual and educational foundation is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make.
Our goal each year is to be good and wise stewards of the resources God has provided in order to deliver extraordinary value in relationship to each family’s financial investment.
When Christian education is a desire beyond your means, tuition assistance may be available to help make Liberty Prep accessible for your family.
Kindergarten, first grade, and students who were in public/charter school the semester prior to applying to Liberty Prep may be eligible for an NC Opportunity Scholarship.
Please see www.ncseaa.edu/OSG.htm for more information.
Liberty Prep makes use of FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment to help us evaluate requests for financial aid. Financial aid applications are open each year from November 1 – February 28 for the following school year. New families must complete a student application before being considered for financial aid. Submitting an application does not guarantee financial aid.
The application process requires the submission of detailed financial information, including a copy of the most recent tax forms. There is a $35 application fee paid directly to FACTS. Financial assistance from LPCA is no more than 50% annual tuition and is awarded to students of any race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin. If you already have a FACTS account to pay tuition, you will use the same login information. The Liberty Prep Board of Directors uses this information to determine the financial aid awards.
- Multi-student family discounts: 3rd + students 10% discount
- 2% tuition discount given for pre-payment of full tuition paid by August 5, 2018 (full time students only)
- A non-refundable registration fee per student is due within fourteen days of student acceptance or at the time of re-enrollment to LPCA. $250 per student with a family maximum of $500. Late registration fee for reenrollment is $300 with no family cap (after February 28, 2018).
- A non-refundable book and supply fee per student is due by May 5, 2018 ($25 late fee). For new students enrolling after May 5, 2018, fee is due within fourteen days of student acceptance or late fee applies.
- Tuition is payable in 10 monthly installments August 5th, 2018 through May 2019. Late fees apply for payments received after the 10th of each month. Tuition may also be set up to pay over 12 months if necessary.
- Monthly payments must be set up through FACTS (FACTS requires a one-time service charge of $30 per family account). Other fees may be paid through RenWeb/PayNow or via check.
- Tuition refunds are given on a per case basis. There is a fee of one month’s tuition for students that withdraw after August 5th, 2018. No refunds are given for registration, application or supply fees. Tuition is payable for the month of withdrawal and is not prorated. Tuition for classes dropped after the posted drop date is not refunded.
- Most books and curriculum are provided by Liberty Prep and remain the property of Liberty Prep. Consumable material (workbooks, etc.) are retained by the student at the end of the year. Families are responsible for replacement costs of lost or damaged curriculum or library books. A list of optional approved materials to purchase for home use is available.
- Students are required to adhere to the established dress code (see LPCA student handbook). Families are responsible for purchasing items for each student.
- Liberty Prep will furnish a reasonable list of school supplies required for all students. Parents will be responsible for purchasing each student’s school supplies.
- All fees assessed by the school are a financial obligation due to the school according to the established due dates. Student records, including report cards, are held until all obligations have been paid in full through the school office. If there is an overdue balance, students are not permitted to re-register or graduate from Liberty Prep.
- Each family may receive a $500 credit toward tuition for each new full-time student completing the enrollment process (and accepted) at LPCA. New family must confirm referral in the application. Credit will be given in September of 2018. In the event of multiple family referrals, the credit will be split equally. Students that are wait-listed will not count unless a space is confirmed.
Tuition, Fees and Financial Policies 2018-2019
Application & Testing Fee: New students pay a one-time, non-refundable fee of $150 per student due at the time of application. This fee covers mandatory placement testing.
Annual Tuition Rates (core classes meet 3 days per week, electives may vary)
Kindergarten – 5th Grade – $5500
K-3rd consists of Core + Rotating Specials (included)
Optional HWH additional fee (annual) – $300
4th – 5th consists of Core Only + 1 Elective (6th period study hall is included in tuition – if students are on campus after 5th period, they must report to assigned study hall or a supervised club/activity).
6th-8th – $6000
Includes 4 Core + 2 electives
9th-12th – $6500
Includes 6 courses, plus HS Winterim
Online Courses are an additional charge
Homeschool A-LA-Carte Classes (maximum 4)
- Semester Course / Annual Course – $600/$1200
- Winterim Charge (optional) – $300
- Per Class Book & Supply Fee – $50
- Annual Registration Fee per Student – $150
Annual Registration Fee per Student (see note below) – $250
Annual Book & Supply Fee Per Student – $250
Schedule Change Fee (any change after 8/15/18, or second day of the new quarter or semester) – $25
Material Fees/Lab Fees (if applicable for course) – $15-100
Sports Fees (max $500 per student) – $250
Theatre Fee per production – $100
Club Fees – Varies
Referral Credit (per Student referred) – $500