What is Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF)?
- Our vision: To support the teachers and staff of LPCA; to nurture the special relationship between parents, teachers and staff.
- Our goal: Build community and school spirit, provide fun fellowship opportunities, serve our teachers and staff, and help raise funds for classroom needs and special projects.
Who is PTF?
- LPCA PTF includes all faculty and families. In other words, you are welcome to join us! We would love for each family to play a part in contributing to the school through volunteering. It is a great way to connect with other parents and build relationships.
- Our structure typically consists of a leadership team/ board composed of the President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Family/Social Chair, Fundraising Chair, and Staff Appreciation Chair. The Boosters President & the Staff Liaison are also adjunct members of the PTF Board.
- The leadership team is greatly assisted by volunteers. We can’t do it without you! Volunteering with PTF does not mean you have to be a board member, and you don’t have to make a long-term commitment or attend a bunch of meetings.
- We welcome those who are interested in leadership, those who can pitch in on a regular basis, and those who are able to help one time. Serve where you enjoy serving and serve as your time allows.
What does PTF do?
- PTF has organized great events like our annual Harvest Festival, Daddy – Daughter & Mother – Son celebrations, provided food and treats for staff, run uniform re-sales, sponsored book fairs, coordinated car line, collected Box Tops, planned spirit nights at local restaurants, and so much more!
- This year, and every year, we will serve new families & families in need, encourage our staff, and lend a helping hand with any project at school (moving, etc.).
- PTF raises money to provide LPCA with non-budgeted classroom and school materials, as well as to help fund PTF events and staff meetings.
- PTF also coordinates with, and supports, the LPCA Boosters Club.
What can YOU do?
- Pray for the LPCA Community!
- Volunteer! One time or many times. E-mail email@example.com or find one of the PTF board members to add your name to our list. We will send a few school-wide sign-ups throughout the year, but we try to start by reaching out to our volunteer list.
- Come to school events! Have some fun with your Patriot family.
- Clip, save, and turn in Box Tops/Scan your grocery receipts for Box Tops.
- Link your (and your family & friends’) Publix and Harris Teeter grocery accounts to Liberty Prep. Re-link every August.
Contact PTF President Jennifer Korinchak at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about Liberty’s Prep’s Parent Teacher Fellowship and ways you can get involved this upcoming school year.
Please check the Patriot Portal for Volunteer Forms, Teacher Birthdays & Favorites List, and PTF Board individual’s contact information. (The updated Portal password for the new school year is sent in Amie Weir’s annual “LPCA What’s Up – Summer Edition”).