- Inspiring students to develop and maintain a strong spiritual foundation based on faith in God’s Word.
- Creating a balance between classroom teaching and parent mentored study to achieve a college preparatory level of academic excellence.
- Encouraging an environment of fellowship among students and staff where character and integrity are sought and honored.
- Developing an attitude of servant leadership by serving one another and the community.
Statement of Faith
Liberty Preparatory Christian Academy’s Statement of Faith is fundamental to basic Christian tenets and contains those doctrines to which we unreservedly adhere and teach. It is our desire to maintain this position and to do so in all fairness to each family. We choose to remain united in the salvation and love of Christ, avoiding the dissension which may be caused by denominational differences.
- There is one sovereign God in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- There is one way of salvation: faith in Jesus Christ, the son of God, who lived as a man, died for the sins of all men, and was resurrected so that all who believe in their hearts and confess Jesus as Lord with their mouths will be saved.
- There is one book of truth: the Bible, God’s written revelation to man, authoritative, reliable, and inerrant and without need of any other document(s) to complete its message.
- There is one body: the church, with its many parts acting in unison.
- The Holy Spirit indwells the believer and gives the enabling power of God to live a holy life, to overcome sin, to understand the Bible and to do the will of God.
- We believe in the biblical definition of marriage as the covenant relationship between one man and one woman.
At Liberty Prep, we do not intend to shield our students from all of the sin and ugliness inherent in a fallen world, but rather to teach them to confront those realities openly and honestly and, especially, from a God-centered perspective, so that they might be in the world—and have an impact on the world--without becoming of the world.