(1) Due to our unique model of education where parental involvement is a necessary element, both parents are required to attend a Liberty Prep Information Meeting. Prayerfully consider if Liberty Prep is the right fit for your family.
(2) Submit an application for each student via our website: STUDENT APPLICATION. A one-time $75 fee per student must be submitted with the application. The application is not considered complete and cannot be processed without the application fee. Students must complete the application process to be considered for our waiting list.
(3) Submit all necessary documents requested with the application. Please mail to:
Liberty Prep Christian Academy
246 Blume RD
Mooresville, NC 28117
(4) LPCA will contact you to schedule a family interview.
(5) Upon acceptance at Liberty Prep, registration fees will be due and any necessary placement testing will be scheduled.
(6) Formal Registration of classes and Financial Documents submitted.